Monday, April 14, 2008

Some end-of-term reminders

First, that because we missed a day due to my illness, the fourth short paper will now be due on the 24th of April, not the 15th. Essentially, we're pushing the entire fourth unit back by a week.

The final 15-20 page paper is still due on May 1st. We will not be having class that day; rather, papers will be due in my office at 12:00 PM. (You do not need to post the long paper to the blog!)

Second, a reminder that I will be leaving class a bit early next week, due to what I'm affectionately calling "circumstances beyond my control." I will be on my email all next week, save for Thursday night (during which I'll be waiting for the anesthetic to wear off and feeling sorry for myself.)

If you have any questions about the rest of the term, please email me as soon as possible. These deadlines are coming up very quickly.

No comments: