Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Taste the Spyware

I'm playing Darkened Skye to see how big a part Skittles are in the game....They are the game. It is a giant mesh of all the old "taste the rainbow" commercials. Skittles are your health, your magic and your goal. They don't even try to hide it either. They use the same colors that are in the package, put a 's' on them and call them skittles. This is the best review/description I have found on it, check it out if you are interested. I'll save any more description for class.
http://www.epinions.com/content_127066345092

My other article is relates to installing what some gamers are calling spyware. I don't know if this works for console games as well or just PC games, but would be interested if you know more about it. Basically EA is allowing advertisers to display ads that would be relative to your location and also I think your preferences. It is started with Battlefield 2142 and NFS Carbon. This may be old news to you, but I hadn't heard about it.
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/43668/

No comments: